Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cherry Yogurt Cupcakes with Cherry Chocolate Frosting



While deciding what to eat for dessert at my parent's house this weekend, I realized I had not made a cupcake recipe this week. Since I have no idea what ingredients my mother had, I decided to peruse. I found the perfect ingredients to tweak an earlier cupcake recipe: Gâteau au Yaourt avec Glace de Chocolat. Since I'm not using the same ingredients, adding something, and using a completely different frosting, it's considered a different cupcake! Just ask my husband, he agrees this cupcake is different since it has a different taste to it. Instead of plain yogurt, which tasted... plain.... I used vanilla yogurt which added flavor to the cupcake. The first recipe was like eating moist flour: there was no flavor, wonderful aroma, or happiness in the cupcake.







No comments:

Post a Comment