Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Cupcake Recipe

A friend of mine recently made cupcakes that his entire family was talking about. They made me curious. I requested the recipe, and he said he found it at a blog here. My goal was to work all the recipes I already have and then start on new ones, but I really can't pass this one up. Especially since my husband's love of beer and the fact that we have most of the ingredients in our fridge already!

Saturday, I'm going shopping for accessories to wear to my best friend's wedding, and then I'm having two friends over to bake these cupcakes. One friend knows about the recipe, the other doesn't. It should be a fun time, and I'll let you know how the cupcakes come out!

I will not copying and pasting the recipe from this blog. I will be rewriting the directions as to how the recipe was done in my own kitchen. I can't wait!

Next week, I will be attending a "Girls Night Out" for my best friend's bachelorette party, and it's all cupcake and wine-tasting based! I'll make sure to take a ton of pictures and maybe even collect some recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment