Saturday, May 22, 2010

Spectacular Spectacular!

No words in the vernacular/Can describe this great event/You'll be dumb with wonderment/Returns are fixed at 10%/You must agree that's excellent

The cupcake/brownie/ice cream cone amazement is wonderful! Or so I've heard. I have yet to taste one, as I am not a fan of the cone. I am glad that they were a job well-tasty, and my husband will be taking the five left to work to share with his co-workers.

Tomorrow, after a very long day that includes church and Disneyland, I will be making a double batch of Fudge Marble Cupcakes for the Birthday Club at my work! That will be four recipes in just as many days!!

In other news, my best friend (who lives four states away, boooooo) has decided I am the definition of frustrating, and has taken it upon herself to make her own cupcakes to satisfy her sweet tooth, and those of her husband and son. She took the time to decorate a cupcake or three in my honor, and snapped a quick photo. Her pages can be found here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment